Crank Brothers' game-changing hybrid pedal is now available in a trail-ready version designed for more aggressive riding styles.
- Hybrid pedal half flat / half clip-in
- 8 adjustable traction pins and textured finish for grip
- Wide 57mm q-factor for stability at speed
- Diamond plate pads for traction
- 2-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Adjustable pins: 8 per side
- Body material: A380 aluminum
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Max rider weight: No restriction
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Q-factor: 57mm
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 403g per pair
- Wing material: Cast stainless steel
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Crank Brothers / Red/Black||641300161109||16110||210000056836|